Thursday, August 28, 2008

BBB #10.21

I cannot wait to go home and watch Tuesday's episode after Queen B's guest post and the recap on tonight's episode.

Ollie's explosion did not help him or Michelle. LOVE that he brought back Evel Dick's music.

I am back on the Keesha bandwagon. Thank God she won the first HOH and not Jerry!

Still loving Dan too! He ROCKED the Veto competition, not that Jerry or Ollie were much competition.

Poor Ollie didn't stand a chance! At least he can go continue his showmance with April. I wonder if they will last the 3 weeks until the finale.

2 comments:

Queen B said...

ooh, good call about taking the showmance to the jury house. Can't wait to see the brief glimpses inside that I'm sure will be forthcoming.

Keesha rocks :) except when she squeaks, and then she's annoying

Ruth Anne said...

I am just trying to catch up on my comments.

Did you see MTV's new reality Exiled with the sweet 16 girls?!!? Loved it.