Thursday, August 14, 2008

BBB 10.15

I think Julie Chen's wardrobe person dressed Dan tonight.

Libra mocking Jerry's game play and Renny knocking Jerry's character...warranted!

Loved Dan's victory speech in the diary room. Seriously, I want him to win. He's like Eric Jr. His aligning with Memphis makes me happy.

Have I mentioned that April is annoying?

I still cannot comprehend how Libra left her twins, but at least they showed that she has missed them and talked about them. It made me dislike her a little less.

BTW, I loved that it was CA vs. TX for eviction tonight ;)

Which was brighter: Dan's shirt or Renny's lipstick?

YIPPEE LIBRA IS GONE!!! And she has to go sit in the Jury House by herself. But seriously, unanimous evictions are BORING!

2 comments:

Queen B said...

omg, yes, Renny's lipstick was CRAZY.

Like I said in previous comment, I liked Libra more in this episode than before. Sad it was her vs. Keesha. I'm ready for Jerry or April to go.

Dan is crazy. I loved when he was all sad about being called Judas and then just went to crazy smiling/happy. that was RO.

KFuj said...

So I watched this week.. It was good!
April is annoying. And is Jerry always this nuts?