Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random vacation update

1) mobiley posting is taking FOREVER! I'm sending them, they just aren't going up quickly.

2) the nicest bathrooms that I've been in on our entire vacation this far are on the 80th floor of the empire state building. Auto flush, seat covers!, auto water, foam soap, AND paper towels!

3) BBM and blogging are great ways to pass the time while waiting in line. It is also helping to prevent me from smacking the bratty kid behind me. Parents please control your children! Not everyone thinks it's cute when a 10 year old boy grabs their leg or rear!

5 comments:

Queen B said...

So glad you're having fun on your whirlwind!

Andrea said...

I'm glad you have your BBM to keep you occupied. I'd hate to hear that you ended up slapping a 10 year old for grabbing you!!

Kim Thomas said...

Slap the kid!

Ann said...

Can't stand bratty kids!

Kim Thomas said...

Do you have pictures of the 80th floor bathroom?