Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BBB 10.17

It really bothered me that April was wearing a green and white sweatshirt, black and pink shirt, and had a yellow ribbon in her hair. With all the time she spends looking in the mirror you'd think she'd match.

Jerry talking to himself is HYSTERICAL. I wonder if it was strategy or just him being Jerry...

Leave it to Jerry to pull Ollie's name for POV.

I really like Memphis. I think I have a tendency to say I like someone different each BBB...one day I'll go back and check - unless someone else does so first :) Still like Dan too!

YAY for Dan winning POV...BTW I would have won too! I'm a good guesser at visual things. :)

Did Jerry really think Dan would use the Veto on him after calling him Judas all last week? Oh crap. Leave it to Dan to rationalize that keeping Jerry would eliminate his only real enemy. Not to mention that Ollie is more of the quiet threat, oh crap!

Jerry's apology to Dan was just a tad too late. April being syrupy sweet made me gag.

Oh thank goodness! Dan didn't do anything stupid.

2 comments:

Queen B said...

crap. I had things I wanted to comment on that were funny, but you didn't have a post up yet for me to comment on. I figured you'd cover them all, but you didn't! and of course, now I can't remember what I was going to comment on.... argh

can you start posting in a more timely manner? never mind the fact that I watched the show pretty much live in the Central time zone...

Paula said...

I was here!