Sunday, August 10, 2008

Don't You Want to Come to the Lake with Us?

Anchoring the boat sometimes poses a challenge. Especially when the current pushes the boat away from the buoy. Enter KFuj, who as a swim instructor had the credentials required to swim towards the buoy while dragging the boat.




Thanks KFuj!!!


BTW, there was an incident with the trailer yesterday. While driving the boat off of the trailer I broke one of the 2 boards that the boat sits on. This resulted in a three hour expedition by the hubby and his friend Mikael to make a replacement. The girls went out and played on the boat while the boys fixed the trailer. :) I've now mastered driving the boat onto the trailer, I just need to work on getting it off...I think the hubby needs to pull a little farther into the water and I'll be good to go!

4 comments:

Queen B said...

Kfuj is invaluable! I'm so sad I don't live close enough to enjoy the boat excursions :(

Kim Thomas said...

I cannot wait to go!!!! Just have to work out the right time. I bought Sydney an infant lifevest this weekend and the annual Chicks sale.

Ann said...

Way to go Kfuj!

In my experience, getting the boat back onto the trailer is the difficult part...how did you manage that? ;)

Sydney Thomas said...

I want to!