Wednesday, August 27, 2008

NYC!

This is today's WITWAWAJ, but I have a theory that my WITWAWAJ subjects are what is holding up my posts. As you all know, I am impatient, so I'm willing to sacrifice my consistency for timely posting.

Today we visited: Times Square, Central Park, WTC, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden, Trump Tower, and the Empire State Building! For those of you that are following along with my facebook updates, you know that I hate heights. Yet, just like I made the hubby conquer his fear of driving in NYC (briefly), I faced my fear and went up to the 86th floor and took lots of pictures - I just didn't look straight down.

We had dinner with a friend at a diner and picked up a few souvenirs, and now we are on our way back to PA and a day of R&R tomorrow. It's the 7th day of our vacation, time to rest!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Dang, woman!!! That is a lot of getting around and seeing a lot of NYC... Good Job!!

Bianka said...

Congrats on facing your fear of heights head on!!

Queen B said...

GREAT picture! well worth the wait ;)

You guys are like "where's waldo" to me this week!

Rach said...

I'm so jealous! I love New York.

Ann said...

NYC is so much fun! Glad you're having a good vacation!

Paula said...

NYC is awesome too! Congrats on facing the fear of heights---NYC skyline is a worthy reason to!

Kim Thomas said...

You guys look great! I want to go to New York.