Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where in the World Are Will and Jenn? (WITWAWAJ)

Today begins a new series that will document our vacation - WITWAWAJ. Say it, it's fun!

We're leaving on a red eye tonight for Cleveland and return home VERY late on Labor Day. Here is our tentative itinerary:

-Arrive in Cleveland and drive to PA
-Stay at timeshare in PA
-Visit DC, NYC, Philly, Hershey, Gettysburg, Scranton, and stalk Jon & Kate + 8. Basically a geeky tour of historical places.
-Drive back to OH for our annual Labor Day weekend event.

We will be doing a lot of driving and visiting a LOT of different places, so I will no doubt have lots of material. I will mobiley blog and comment while the hubby drives, but I apologize that I will be behind on BBBs.

However, I will BBB about tonight's episode from my in law's house before they take us to the airport. Oh yes, we planned it that way :)

5 comments:

Paula said...

If you are in Cincinnati for any of this journey, tell me! I'm only 1.5 hours south!

Looking forward to the pics!

Queen B said...

YAY! This is fun! Although you guys are crazy. do they not have planes that fly directly into PA? do you just want to drive more?

hmmmm, I don't see BBB. I mean, I haven't seen the episode yet, but you seem to be slacking already.

How crazy is it that you're an hour ahead of me right now.

Kim Thomas said...

I love the pics I have gotten so far!!!!! I definitely think you and Paula should get together!!! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

oh! i love jon & kate plus 8!!! take pics. :)

Jane said...

I did a WITWISJ several months ago. This is a fun blog.