Thursday, August 21, 2008

BBB 10.18

Julie Chen's wardrobe department did a better job with basic black tonight.
I love the drama that Dan's veto speech caused.

Poor April and her pitty party. She does dishes and bakes cakes, wow that's valuable!

I also love that Dan is yet again the swing vote.

The segment on the showmance further proved it's just a showmance. And what is with Ollie's phobia of birds?

Renny had a bad hair night. And her lipstick is back.

April was almost likable in her speech. I missed Jerry's due to a coughing fit and we didn't have time to back it up.

Why does everyone keep voting with the house? It's not like anyone thinks it's how they wanted to vote. Now we're going to have to watch Ollie mope all week.

CRAP! An endurance HOH when I have to get on a plane and can't watch After Dark!

1 comment:

Queen B said...

Ah, showmances. Love 'em. It's always so fun and sweet watching two people fall in like. Of course, it almost NEVER actually sticks in the real world (or, "reality", I suppose). Oh, and can I mention how hot Ollie's arms/shoulders are. smokin'!

Jerry: "26 of 54 is more than half, Julie." uh... oh... 44 days? How many days has it been?

Dan was a li'l over the top with "we all know I haven't been good at playing this game..." too much.

I really don't get why Dan and Michelle didn't switch it up and go with April. They're letting things get boring...